Croton Reservoir Tavern
New York, NY 10018
Monday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMThursday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMFriday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: Closed
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
Featuring a wondrous hand-painted 150 square foot mural of the Reservoir in all its glory, the Croton Reservoir Tavern creates a palpable turn of the century New York experience - days of cobblestone streets and horse-drawn carriages, the 50 foot dark oak bar, exposed brick walls, brass studded leather chairs, stained glass and wrought iron railings lay the backdrop for the warmth, good cheer and home of fine food which is the Croton Reservoir Tavern. Croton Reservoir Tavern has fast become a destination of choice for its vibrant scene, its quality dining experience and special event hosting. Enjoyed already by thousands of guests, the Croton Reservoir Tavern will carve its place into this great city's history and will fuel its life, as once did that majestic 180 million gallon citadel, the Croton Reservoir of the 5th Avenue.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Croton Reservoir Tavern and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.