La Crosse, WI 54601
Monday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMTuesday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMWednesday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMThursday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMFriday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMSaturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMSunday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Scenic View, Romantic
- Special Needs Child Menu, Wheelchair Access, Locally-Grown Ingredients, Booster/High Chairs, Non Smoking Area
- Attire Casual
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Banquet Facilities Please Call
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Breakfast
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Payment Methods
Culina Mariana is now under new management and has a new breakfast and lunch menu. Culina Mariana is located at the Shrine of our Lady Guadalupe 5250 Justin Road La Crosse, WI. We are open from 900 a.m. to 400 p.m. Monday through Sunday, year round. Culina Mariana serves breakfast and lunch, two signature soups homemade daily, Savory sandwiches with homemade chips and salsa, homemade desserts some sugar free and assorted beverages. On Sunday, the Culina Mariana Cafe exclusively offers our famous brunch from 900 a.m. to 300 p.m. only for 11.95. It is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious and peaceful meal with family and friends. The beautiful, spacious dining room of the Culina Mariana Cafe, with a soaring cathedral ceiling, large picture windows and authentic style furnishings, takes you to another place in time. Culina Mariana is also available for our in house catering for your special occasions, including corporate lunches, private parties, Christmas parties, bridal luncheons, rehearsal dinners and funerals. Our professional staff prepares custom meals on premise for groups up to 100, Call today to schedule your event 608.788.8400, email Culina@guadalupeshrine.org or find us on FaceBook, http://facebook.com/Culina.Mariana1.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Douglas Dahlgren attended the Art Institutes International Minnesota in Minneapolis, receiving an Associate's degree in the Culinary Arts. While attending school, Dahlgren worked professionally at Barbette in uptown Minneapolis. Here he learned the importance of working with local farmers, and how to utilize local and seasonal ingredients in his menus. After graduation in 2005, Dahlgren began working at Signatures Restaurant in Winona, Minnesota as a line cook, quickly working his way up through the ranks Lead Line Cook, Pastry Chef and Sous Chef before holding the title of Executive Chef. In 2011, Chef Dahlgren joined the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe as Manager and Executive Chef of the Culina Mariana Cafe.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Culina Mariana and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.