Romulus, MI 48174
Monday| 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday| 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 6:30 AM - 11:00 AMSunday| 6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Special Needs Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Atmosphere Romantic, Fireplace
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Payment Methods
Whether your travels bring you to Detroit for business or pleasure, we offer convenient, delicious Romulus restaurant options at our Detroit airport hotel. Simply discover the delightful cuisine of Cultivate for breakfast or dinner. Elegant but by no means formal, our 110-seat restaurant offers American favorites, exquisite wines, and scrumptious desserts. Be sure to try one of our hand-cut steaks or fresh seafood entrees.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Mark Powierski love of the culinary field drew him towards food at a young age, inspired by his high school hospitality teacher and driven by the overall joy of cooking for others Chef Mark knew that his dream was to become an executive chef. In high school, Chef Mark began interning in hotel kitchens, after graduation Chef Mark attended Oakland Community College's renowned culinary studies institute and quickly climbed the ladder of success. Its no wonder Chef Mark became the youngest Executive Chef of the Columbia Sussex Corporation at the age of 22. Chef Mark has an innovative take on what food should be. He is proud to serve locally grown ingredients in his restaurants and believes in using only the freshest produce possible, technically preparing them correctly, and letting their natural colors shine through.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Cultivate and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.