Dona Esther Mexican Restaurant
San Juan Bautista, CA 95045
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PMJoin us every Sunday from 9am-1pm for an all you can eat Buffet!!
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Senior Discount, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Al Castaneda greets his customers with a hug. Popular among many diners. Outdoor patio. The reason he called is that he found out that you have unfortunately misrepresented the type of food that they serve (they serve ""Fine Mexican Food"" not American food). And how credible can that be considering that you listed Dona Esther's as an American food restaurant, when they actually serve ""Fine Mexican Food?"" We noticed that you had the days listed with no hours printed next to the days, and in the delivery column, perhaps you could list the fact that they do large scale catering and also have take-out service. They do have a full service liquor bar, outdoor patio, live music on Friday evenings and seating for over one hundred fifty diners. By the way, they do serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. I can tell you that my own personal rating would be a solid three stars. Their food is great and the service is unsurpassed, and that's amazing considering they serve very affordable meals and large portions. Actually, you should stop by and enjoy a meal yourself. I am sure once you've eaten there, you will agree with me, Dona Esther's is a ""Fine Mexican Food Restaurant. Dining for 150. Sincerely, John M. Vargas Name: John Vargas and Debra E-mail: Cyber REALTY Online Magazine http://webmill.com/cyber Date: 08/28/96 Time: 11:58:47 - Cyber REALTY Online Magazine 8/28/96*
- Best Known For
- Traditional Mexican food. Try our Albondigas soup-it's just like grandma used to make!
- DONA ESTHERS WAS AWARDED BEST MARGARITAS BY THE PINNACLE NEWS FOR 2008, NOMINATED MY "HISPANIC MAGAZINE" AS THE TOP 50 RESTAURANTS IN THE UNITED STATES
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Dona Esther Mexican Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.