Watsonville, CA 95076
Monday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMSunday: 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities TV
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
Welcome to El Alteno. Naturally Good, Naturally Alteno!
Bordering Nayarit is Jalisco, one of the most beautiful of Mexico's 31 States.
El Alteno means Highlander, one from the highlands, located in Jalisco.
Jalisco is known for its tequila, made from the blue agave plant, by the reddish color of the soil and by the warmth of the people.
El Alteno features a wide variety of Cocina Regional, including achiote marinated-lamb birra, pork pozole and slow simmered menudo, a very large and welcoming outside garden patio, a beautiful interior and fast friendly service.
Join us today for an authentic Alteno experience.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for El Alteno and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.