El Ceviche De Waldito
San Antonio, TX 78238
Monday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMClosed from 4 to 5 pm
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Live Music, Romantic
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Amenities Dancing, TV
- Special Needs All You Can Eat, Booster/High Chairs, Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access
- Attire No Dress Code, Casual
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Best Latin, Peruvian and Caribbean Food. To read about the world renowned Chef Waldo, please visit http://www.rivercityattractions.com/international-chef-waldo-is-extraordinaire/
- in 1995, Waldo was named Manager of the Year at the Hyatt Regency Almamera in Coral Gables, Florida and in July 1999, he participated in El Foro 99, a technical symposium and exposition for professionals in the Latin American Food Industry.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for El Ceviche De Waldito and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.