Tribune, KS 67879
Monday| ClosedTuesday| 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday| 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Bar Full Bar, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Amenities Wi-fi
- Special Needs Locally-Grown Ingredients, Organic Menu Items
- Attire No Dress Code, Casual
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
We have an appreciation for high quality, delicious food. We were born and raised in rural Kansas and have resided in the Kansas City area for the past decade. We love to travel. Visiting other places has given us the opportunity to expand our palates and try some pretty amazing things. We are not tourists when we travel. We go where the locals go.We know how much hard work and dedication goes into every crop, every herd, and every handmade product. We respect our farmers and are committed to supporting them in every way we can by buying locally. Due to our high standards, we will only offer you what we can get fresh and in season.We are fortunate to live on the border of two states that brew some pretty incredible beer.Luckily for you, we have tried most of them. We have hand -picked a few of our favorite beers and Kansas wines for you to try. Our restaurant celebrates our Midwestern roots and our commitme nt to fresh, local, farm- to - table products and unique craft beer and wine. We hope you love it as much as we do!
- Best Known For
- Our amazing food that is made from scratch and made-to-order. We also are known for our 51 microbreweries! that we feature.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Elliott's Gastropub and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.