Richmond, VA 23220
Monday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMThursday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMFriday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 4:30 PM - 2:00 AMSunday: 4:30 PM - 2:00 AMDrink and food specials daily. Live music 7 days a week.
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Live Music, Bar Scene
- Amenities Dancing, TV, Karaoke
- Special Needs Early Bird Specials, Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Cigar Friendly, Booster/High Chairs
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
When our customers visit us, they don't come here just to eat but to enjoy an evening of music, friendship and culture. Our main theme is the Spanish culture and cuisine, with its authentic flavor and colorful art. Variety and diversity are two important elements of Emilio's Restaurante Espanol. The food is first class, taken directly from Emilio's mother's kitchen book. Her own recipes brought to America by her youngest son, Emilio Peiro and seasoned with the experience he acquired from his brother, a chef in Spain. From the unique Spanish Tapas appetizer size portions of entrees to the famous Spanish Paella, there is no place like Emilio's to enjoy the authentic taste of Spain. You should start your evening with one of our famous selection of tapas. With twenty different choices the problem will be which one you want to try first. Followed by one of our more than fifteen entrees, served from 5:30 to 11:00 pm. all are authentic Spanish dishes prepared with original imported ingredients. To top all that, choose a bottle from one of our selections of worldwide famous Spanish wines. Check our menu on this site if you want to have an idea of what's waiting for you at Emilio's. After dinner, stay with us to make new friends. We have live music almost every night of the week with a diversity of artists and styles. Our parties start usually after 10:00 pm. Check the calendar of events and our album section on this site for pictures of some of those parties. So, have you been here yet. What are you waiting for. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
- Best Known For
- Tapas and paella. Live music 7 days a week. Live jazz every Friday night. Bio Ritmo, local salsa band, every Tuesday with free dance lesson starting at 8:30pm to 9:30pm. Karaoke on Mondays. Check webs
- Best Paella in Valencia Spain.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Emilio's and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.