Evelyn & Olive
Memphis, TN 38103
Monday| ClosedTuesday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 12:00 PM - 9:00 PMSunday| Closed
- Amenities Private Party Room, Other
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Romantic, Bar Scene
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews, Other
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering, Other
- Attire No Dress Code, Casual
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Evelyn & Olive first opened 2012 and built a reputation as a cozy spot off the beaten path with island vibes, friendly service and amazing food. In June 2018, Wayne & Caroline, a Jamaican couple, took over the reign of the business, with a goal to enhance an already great experience and offer the most authentic Jamaican recipes in the city. She born in Kingston and he born in Portland Jamaica have combined to bring the best of both Parishes and by extension the entire Island to Memphis.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Evelyn & Olive and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.