Norwell, MA 02061
Monday| 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday| 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday| 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday| 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday| 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday| 10:00 AM - 8:00 PMSunday| 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Special Needs Gluten-Free Items, Child Menu
- Payment Methods
Here's the cool part we can customize every rolled pita to suit the Individual tastes of health conscious customers like you. Lunch, dinner and late night menu items include our Extreme Club, Philly Cheese Steak, Grilled Chicken, Gyros, and Falafel, all combined with a choice of different vegetable varieties served fresh or sauteed to perfection right in front of your eyes. We also offer a variety of great tasting Flat Baked Pita's, fresh salads, soups, and drinks. www.extremepita.com
- Chef's Bio
- The tale of two brothers - It all started with a dream. The dream to create an innovative product heaping with nutrition; one that had variety, zest and the stamina to hold an unbelievable amount of quality meats, cheeses, sauces and veggies. Alex and Mark Rechichi turned to a bread that was highly nutritious, versatile enough to be used as a wrap (but strong enough to hold all those goodies!) and tasted really, really good! They turned to the Power of the Pita! The Rechichi's dreamed big and in 1997, Extreme Pita was born.
- Readers Choice Awards 2010 and 2011.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Extreme Pita and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.