Figtree Cafe and Grill
Venice, CA 90291
Monday| 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday| 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday| 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday| 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday| 8:00 AM - 6:00 PMSaturday| 8:00 AM - 7:00 PMSunday| 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Scenic View, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Early Bird Specials, Organic Menu Items, Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Cigar Friendly, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, BYOB
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Figtree Cafe and Grill has been part of the Venice community since 1978. Our guests love our whole wheat pancakes with fresh fruit, diary free smoothies, Delicious sandwiches with organic greens on La Brea Bakery bread, in house made crab cakes, spinach nut burgers, turkey burgers, potato latkes, chicken apple sausages, scones, and quiche. Our goal is to provide our customers with a revitalizing. relaxing, and delicious dining experience... be it a family breakfast. casual business lunch, romantic dinner for two, a cappuccino and dessert, or simply a glass of wine. We hope that you will thoroughly enjoy your time here and return again and again. We welcome your suggestions and comments as we are constantly trying to improve and remain "the best place to eat on the Ocean Front Walk! Come here for the great ocean views - and for the California focaccetti. With its grilled chicken, tomato, basil, avocado, and mix of cheeses, this dish single-handedly redeems the excesses of California cuisine. The omelets and lattes are also world-class. If you get seated on the outside veranda, you'll have a good view of skating babes, wandering minstrels, and other boardwalk folk. The Figgie's only real drawback: It's popularity makes it pretty crowded, especially on summer weekends. But hey, is there anything worthwhile in Los Angeles that isn't crowded.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Feliciano has been with us for 13 years and is a native of Oaxaca, Mexico but his family lives in the US.
- Best Known For
- Eggs, omelettes, whole wheat pancakes, sandwiches, pasta, burgers.
- Best Restaurant in Venice Beach since 1978. (By Venice beach local publication.) Best Breakfast place in Venice (Citysearch 2009) Zagat rated since 2011
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Figtree Cafe and Grill and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.