Boston, MA 02114
Monday: 4:00 PM - 10:30 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMSunday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMParking options: Discounted parking/Parcel 7 Garage, Blackstone St. Gov. Ctr or Adjacent Garage
- Banquet Facilities 30-230 guests
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar
- Payment Methods
FILIPPO Ristorante, the signature restaurant of chef owner Filippo Frattaroli founder of Ristorante Lucia, Boston and Winchester is best characterized by its Boston Sulmona, Italy connection. At FILIPPO's in the North End we invite guests to enjoy authentic Abruzzese menus, both in our restaurant and in our function room. Our prominent location, at the gateway to the historic North End of Boston, makes Filippo's the ideal function venue for your next private event or corporate function. Our private function rooms are beautifully appointed with fabulous view of the bustling city and harbor. Parking is plentiful and convenient in the parking garage located next door. We offer a delicious range of menus at various price levels as well as custom menu design service to fit your individual tastes and budget. We tend to every detail so that you can relax and enjoy a meticulously prepared meal along with your guests. Schedule an appointment with our Function Coordinator, and stop in to see our full function book with a complete album of photographs that will help you imagine your own special occasion. Beyond Boston, we present an exciting link to Italy by inviting our clients to take their culinary adventure one delicious step further... to our B and B Sei Stelle in Italy.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef/Owner Filippo Frattaroli has now come full circle with the opening of Bed & Breakfast Sei Stelle in Sulmona; Abruzzo region of Italy. Our clients can now take their culinary adventure one delicious step further and discover the tastes that make the Abruzzo region the gastronomic mecca of Italy.
- Best Known For
- We are famous for our capello dishes which is a rustic country bread baked directly over several of our homemade pasta selections. FILIPPO Ristorante draws its culinary inspiration from the Abruzzo region of Italy.
- Chef/Owner Filippo Frattaroli has been the recipient of numerous local, national and international culinary awards over his thirty year career in the restaurant business. Most recently, he was inducted into the Restaurant Hall of Fame by the Massachusetts Restaurant Assoc.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Filippo Ristorante and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.