Chicago, IL 60659
Monday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Restaurant critics, neighborhood regulars, and first time visitors alwaysagree about Fondue Stube: the atmosphere is great, the food is superb,and the service is outstanding. The restaurant offers a casual atmospherethat is perfect for dining with friends, co-workers, and family members. Thecreative menu features a wide array of great selections, always made fromthe highest quality ingredients. Be sure to ask your server about dailyspecials and other notable menu selections. The staff at Fondue Stubeare friendly and professional and will ensure that your dining experienceis a pleasant one. Please stop in soon!
- Best Known For
- Made to order Fondue. Fondue Stube has been in business for over 31 years. "As your host, I aspire to offer only the finest in fondue cuisine with the added enjoyment of classical music we'll see you when you get here!" Carol Hiyama Martorelli
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Fondue Stube and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.