Hammerhead's Bar & Grille
Destin, FL 32550
Monday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMOpen Daily from 5:00 p.m. - until
- Banquet Facilities Upwards of 550 guests, Over 100 People
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Scenic View, Resort/Country Club, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities Dancing, TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Valet, Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Poppy's Seafood Factory is the epitome of fine dining in a casual resort atmosphere. It is here where you can enjoy lively Caribbean decor and live music 7 days a week, for dancing and entertaining pleasures. Enjoy your favorite cocktail at Poppy's Shade Tree Bar and view the guests promenading. Enjoy an open air bar and lounge area with two levels of dining. Enjoy the beautiful view and don't forget the sunset every night overlooking the San Destin Marina on the Choctawhatchee Bay. Poppy's Seafood Factory is also Home of the Blackened Lobster. Enjoy the house specialty surf n turf with USDA Prime Beef and Blackened Lobster, exclusive to the Factory. With two large lobster tanks in the dining area that feature a size for everyone.
- Chef's Bio
- Executive Chef Orion Cordoves has been head Chef for Harrah's Entertainment in both Las Vegas and Tunica. 'Chef O' has also worked as a head Chef in South Beach, Miami and now brings a new flare to Poppy's Restaurants with his skills and talents. A.J. Tusa Jr. also known as POPPY invites you to experience enjoyable evenings at all of his restaurants located in Destin including Poppy's Crazy Lobster, Poppy's Dancin' Iguana, Poppy's Time Out Sports Bar, Roberto's Italian Pizzeria and Poppy's Hammerhead's Bar & Grille.
- Best Known For
- Poppy's is famous for casual fine dining and its one and only, world-famous Blackened Lobster. Poppy's has been recognized for The Best Pairing on the Emerald Coast with it's World Famous Blackened Lobster and Chateau Ste. Michelle, Eroica Riesling.
- Poppy's Seafood Factory is the proud recipient of the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence in the years 2004-present; The Wine Enthusiast's Award of Distinction in the years 2005-present; and the Sommelier's Guide to Restaurants in America, 2007.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Hammerhead's Bar & Grille and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.