Hearth on 25th
Ogden, UT 84401
Monday| 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday| 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday| 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday| 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday| 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday| Closed
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire No Dress Code
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Payment Methods
Hearth on 25th offering scratch seasonal dishes, with focus on live fire cooking. Our hearth is the "heart" of our kitchen. From archaeological history, the term "hearth" means "heat of the earth." The Tuscan wood burning oven is the most fundamental of hearths, using stone and heat from a rustic hard wood fire. Beyond the wood fired wild game, fish, and breads of our kitchen, our pantry offers premium imported olive oil and vinegar, house made fresh and dried pastas, breads, sauces, and dressings. Hearths have always been where family and friends gathered round for warmth and food. We invite you to gather round and make our hearth your home.
- Best Known For
- Steaks and Seafood!
- Best Restaurant Northern Utah 2014 - Salt Lake Magazine
Top 50 Restaurants worth Traveling For in the U.S.A- Flipkey
OPEN TABLE DINER'S CHOICE WINNER 2014
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Hearth on 25th and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.