Heritage of India
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Monday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMThursday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMFriday: ClosedSaturday: ClosedSunday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMLunch: Sun-Thurs Noon-3pm. Dinner: Sun-Thurs 5:30pm-10pm, 5:30pm-11pm. Closed between 3pm and 5pm
- Parking Availability Valet, Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs All You Can Eat, Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Family / Children
- Payment Methods
The Heritage of India is the dream place of exotic flavors waiting to be exploited by food connoisseur. Mr. Anil Bhatia established "Heritage of India" in 2000 with the motto to offer the finest Indian cuisine and classic ethnic catering for all events. Chef/Owner and gracious host, Anil Bhatia will have you feel welcomed and comfortable with his charming and friendly personality and upbeat attitude. He takes great pride in opening this restaurant, bar & catering facility and constantly strives for perfection. Come to Heritage of India and enjoy the delicacies of Northern India with classical Indian music softly playing in the background. Heritage is tastefully decorated with terra cotta wall, subdued lights, sky effect on the ceiling, a warm inviting fireplace, gracefully draped curtains, candle lit tables makes up this comfortable, airy Dining Room one of the prettiest on Long Island.
- Best Known For
- Tandoori food, lamb chops, garlic shrimp, chicken makhani, palak paneer, baby eggplant, garlic naan bread.
- Zagat rated 2007. Newsday 2006. NY Times 2006. American Culinary Federation Award. Toast of the Town 2007.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Heritage of India and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.