House of Blues Restaurant & Bar- Temporarily Closed
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Monday| ClosedTuesday| ClosedWednesday| ClosedThursday| ClosedFriday| ClosedSaturday| ClosedSunday| 9:00 AM - 2:00 PMWorld famous Gospel Brunch on Sundays 9 am - 2 pm Main number 843-913-3746. Will re-open with new creative Southern inspired menu on March 1st, 2018. Temporarily Closed.
- Amenities Dancing, Private Party Room, Concert Hall, Outside Party Deck
- Atmosphere Live Music, Family / Children, Party Bar Scene
- Attire Casual
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Banquets can serve up to 1,500 people
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Payment Methods
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar Myrtle Beach will be closed for the non peak season, reopening Spring 2018 with a new creative, made from scratch southern inspired menu featuring long time favorites from its past in addition to several new items.House of Blues Myrtle Beach will continue to offer great concert experiences in the Music Hall all year around. The Music Hall offers a variety of made to order food items to enjoy during the show. We are excited as we embark on our 21st year on the Grand Strand to bring our fans the finest in food, fun and entertainment. Temporarily Closed.
- Chef's Bio
- Aaron Sanchez began his career with the Food Network as co-host of Melting Pot, where he introduced a national audience to his technique and creativity with contemporary interpretations of classic Latino cuisine. Today Aaron stars on multiple Food Network shows including Heat Seekers, Chefs vs. City, Chopped, Best Thing I Ever Ate, and Dear Food Network Thanksgiving Special. Aaron is the owner and executive chef of Centrico restaurant, located in New York City. He is also the culinary visionary behind Tacombi Tacqueria in New York City and House of Blues Restaurant & Bar nationwide. Aaron is a restaurateur, television personality, consultant, spokesperson and author. His first book, La Comida del Barrio, was published in May 2003. When he's not in the kitchen or shooting his TV shows Aaron spends most of his time with his family, playing basketball and traveling the world exploring different and interesting cultures.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for House of Blues Restaurant & Bar- Temporarily Closed and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.