Denver, CO 80222
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMMonday-Sunday Lunch 11am-2:30pm. Dinner 5pm-9:30pm.
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Recently opened, India Oven brings generations of "family flavor," (like it's highly acclaimed sister restaurant, Yak and Yeti, in Westminster) to Denver! Located just a "hop-skip and a jump," a few blocks south of the junction of I-25 and Colorado Blvd, India Oven is easy to find, offering lots of free parking at it's front door. India Oven's food is delicate and delightful. It is cooked with less spice and less oil, so that the "taste of freshness," comes through. India Oven Restaurant is a wonderful beginning for those who have "not yet" been exposed to Indian cooking of saag (spinach blended with spices and yogurt), dal (lentils in curry sauce) or garlic Naan! (Bread cooked in a clay oven, so tasty, you can't eat just one!) With its' colorful hanging lanterns, bright prints and pretty prayer flags criss- crossing the ceiling, India Oven Restaurants family atmosphere is warm and inviting. Children love to spend long moments wistfully gazing into the glass cases, where hand made pendants, rings and bracelets, made up of sterling silver, mother of pearl and semi precious stones capture their eye; while their parents linger over lively conversation, enjoying a cup of soothing Chai, glass of wine or an imported Indian beer. India Oven offers fine Indian cuisine not to be missed. If you smell the aroma of spices and garlic Naan, you're in their neighborhood. Authentic Indian food, beverages and wonderful customer service are found at India Oven and their family will welcome yours! Authentic Indian food, beverages and wonderful customer service are found at India Oven, so visit them soon and tell them Restaurant.com sent you!
- Chef's Bio
- Mr. Dinesh Bhattarai has been in the restaurant industry for almost 13 years. Always interested in fine food, he began his culinary career in India. He honed his cooking abilities apprenticing in one the world class restaurants located in the metropolitan city, of Delhi. Not long after, Mr. Bhattarai worked as main Chef in an internationally recognized Indian Restaurant, in Dubai. Coming to the USA and settling in Boulder, Colorado, Mr. Bhattarai worked at the Taj Restaurant in Boulder, for about five years, before launching his own family flavored restaurant, Yak and Yeti. Mr. Dinesh Bhattarai is originally from Syangja village, located in eastern Nepal. This is an area of scenic mountains, fresh air and natural produce. Generations of Indian and Nepalese influence have made the food Mr. Bhattarai offers, tantalizing and tasty, for all palates.
- Best Known For
- Chicken makhani, sag paneer, tandoor chicken, hot and iced chai.
- Top 5 restaurant Kept Secret 5280 magazine (2005).
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for India Oven and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.