Ipswich, MA 01938
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 8:30 PMTues through Sat closed between 2 until 4 PM Sun closed 2 until 4 PM
- Atmosphere Romantic
- Bar Full Bar, Micro Brews, Wines, Beer
- Special Needs Wheelchair Access, Locally-Grown Ingredients, Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Attire Casual
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Payment Methods
Ithaki Restaurant features modern Mediterranean cuisine in the heart of a quaint New England town. Owner Petros Markopoulos has created a refuge for homesick Greeks, discerning diners and casual nibblers alike. With its newly renovated dining room and expanded bar, Ithaki is a delight for the senses with a generous circular bar, lush banquettes, low couches and soft carpeting. Greek classics such as avgolemono soup and crisp falafel share space with seared Cape Ann haddock, creamy mushroom risotto and chilled chocolate mousse with hot almond praline crepes.
- Best Known For
- Best rack of lamb
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Ithaki and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.