Jon's Goodtime Bar and Grill
Inkster, MI 48141
Monday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 AMSunday: ClosedBar stay open until 2am.
- Atmosphere Gathering Place, Family / Children
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 30 People
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities TV, Game Room
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Payment Methods
A long time Detroit tradition, Jon's Goodtime Bar and Grill, has been a Detroit destination hot spot for years. Known for their famous hand cut burgers, piled high sandwiches, family favorite entrees. Thursday and Friday fish frys, and out-of-this-world deserts, Jon's Goodtime is sure to be your number one destination for a good time. This neighborhood bar and grill is a local favorite for an all around good time. Everyone knows Jon's Goodtime is the place for quality food, drinks, and service. Jon's Goodtime Bar and Grill is located 15 minutes from the Detroit Metro Airport. We look forward to serving you the best way we know how. Thanks for the support and "Let the Goodtimes Roll."
- Best Known For
- Fish & Chips every Thursday & Friday, Chicken Teriyaki, Famous Burgers, French Onion Soup, Homemade Dressings and Fresh, Crisp Vegetables - Never Frozen, Signature Potato Skin Platter
- Best Burger Nominee - CityVoter.com
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Jon's Goodtime Bar and Grill and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.