Kingston, NH 03848
Monday| 6:00 AM - 12:00 PMTuesday| 6:00 AM - 12:00 PMWednesday| 6:00 AM - 12:00 PMThursday| 6:00 AM - 12:00 PMFriday| 6:00 AM - 12:00 PMSaturday| 6:00 AM - 12:00 PMSunday| 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Amenities Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People, 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Special Needs Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients, Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Payment Methods
Josiah's Restaurant promises good food, relaxing surroundings and great service at a price that won't break your budget. Our friendly staff will prepare your dishes with a smile, and serve you food you are sure to enjoy. And all at a price that you and your family can afford. So, if you are looking for Kingston's answer to fine dining at a better price, be sure to stop into Josiah's Restaurant.
- Best Known For
- Homemade bread baked fresh every morning, Eggs Irish 2 dropped eggs and hash on a grilled bagel topped with Hollandaise sauce served with home fries or beans, Tex Mex Breakfast Tortilla three scrambled eggs chili and cheddar in a soft flour tortilla topped with salsa sour cream served with home fries & toast, American Omelet with hash and cheese, Three eggs three bacon three sausage combo.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Josiah's Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.