K Town Bistro
Kensington, MD 20895
Monday| ClosedTuesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Attire Casual
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Special Needs Wheelchair Access, Booster/High Chairs
- Payment Methods
Award winning restaurant, recognized as the Best French cuisine restaurant in Montgomery County. K Town Bistro is a family operated restaurant nestled in the heart of Historic Kensington that serves a variety of international cuisine. The owner, Gonzalo Barba, has over 40 years of experience in the restaurant industry. Having spent twenty of those years at the renowned Watergate Hotel in Washington DC, Mr. Barba has served sons of kings, presidents, and senators. Mr. Barba's personable nature combined with a passion for fine dining service creates a wonderful place to eat out with a stay at home feel. Additionally, the chefs of K Town Bistro formerly worked in the prestigious Old Angler's Inn in Potomac and The Vyne Bistro in Rockville. Together, K Town Bistro will be cooking some of the finest dishes Kensington has to offer.
- Best Known For
- Eclectic fusion of French, Intercontinental & Contemporary cuisine, Fresh Made Desserts, Extensive Wine & Beer Selection, Personable yet Professional Staff
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for K Town Bistro and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.