KING TUT RESTAURANT
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Monday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 AMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 AMSunday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Special Needs BYOB
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
King Tut Restaurant, formerly Sabbaba and Sabra, has been serving Philadelphia for over 25 years. We offer Lebanese, Egyptian, and Isreali fine dining cuisine now at 1240 Pine Street. Our special dish Shawarma made from 100% lamb meat is rarely made and we have dishes made with fresh halal meat and try our delicious homemade baklava for dessert. The executive chef and owner Tina is inspired by her culture and homeland and infuses her passion through her dishes. Tina takes her culture to the next level with a breathtaking restaurant that brings customers' a memorable dining experience with the ambience of Beirut, Egypt, and Isreal-known as "the Paris of the Middle East". We also offer hookahs as part of the dining experience.
- Chef's Bio
- The owner now specializes in cellar, homemade wines that guests' can enjoy with their meal. We also now sell the wine by the kraph for our guests as well. When you dine and purchase two dinner entrees you will receive two free glasses with your dinner.
- Best Known For
- Fresh, Homemade Baklava Fresh and delicious desserts that rivals any other Mediterranean restaurants in Philly!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for KING TUT RESTAURANT and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.