La Barataria Restaurant & Wine Bar
Port Aransas, TX 78373
Monday| 4:00 PM - 9:30 PMTuesday| ClosedWednesday| 4:00 PM - 9:30 PMThursday| 4:00 PM - 9:30 PMFriday| 4:00 PM - 9:30 PMSaturday| 12:00 PM - 9:30 PMSunday| 12:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Atmosphere Bar Scene, Outdoor Dining, Romantic, Scenic View
- Amenities Dancing, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Home Meal Replace, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Parking on Site, Street
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Payment Methods
La Barataria Restaurant & Wine Bar, 3500 Island Moorings Parkway, Port Aransas, Texas opened in September 2010. This jewel of a restaurant was conceptualized by brother and sister team, Terry Takahashi and Lezlie Keebler, to fill the need in Port Aransas for a restaurant and bar that caters to the sophisticated, mature adult with discerning tastes.
- Chef's Bio
- Lezlie relocated from Chicago to Port Aransas, bringing decades of experience in the restaurant industry to the island. The objective was to open a restaurant and wine bar that would appeal to and be successful in any major market. La Barataria, the only wine bar in Port Aransas, offers all their boutique wines by the glass, chosen to complement American fare with Cajun and French influences. The atmosphere is casually elegant, sexy, intimate, warm and cozy. Music is Etta James, Ella Fitzgerald and Billy Holiday style blues and jazz.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for La Barataria Restaurant & Wine Bar and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.