La Bona Pasta
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
Monday| ClosedTuesday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday| 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMClosed daily from 2pm to 4pm
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Outdoor Dining, Romantic
- Bar Wines, Beer
- Special Needs Child Menu, Wheelchair Access, Gluten-Free Items, Booster/High Chairs
- Amenities Wi-fi
- Attire Casual
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering, 10 - 20 People
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Sunday Brunch 10:00-3:00 Adults $12 Children $6
- Reservation Information Reservations suggested on weekends
- Payment Methods
La Bona Pasta was established in April 2011. As the chef at two distinctive Italian restaurants in Camarillo, California, Chef Humberto has the recipes for over 100 amazing dishes in his head, in which you can indulge seven days a week. La Bona Pasta is Humberto's dream come true -- to have an Italian restaurant of his own, where he can share his wealth of tasty recipes. A family-run business, you will quickly discover your personal favorites and become part of the LBP family.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Humberto began as a kitchen helper in a noted Italian restaurant in Camarillo, California. After a few years, Humberto realized that he had a talent for cooking, and set his eyes on owning an Italian restaurant of his own. Through two decades of diligent work and training, he became the sous chef, and eventually the chef, constantly revising and adapting menu items to perfection. In April 2011, Chef Humberto took his life savings and fulfilled his dream by opening La Bona Pasta -- a small, family-owned and operated eatery in Litchfield Park, close to family and friends. Now he opens his doors to you, and humbly invites you to enjoy Italian cuisine that you will never forget!
- Best Known For
- La Bona Pasta specializes in generous portions regional Italian cuisine, and each entree is accompanied by house made soup or salad with organic greens. From our Ciabatta bread and velvety cream soups to two dozen authentic pastas and main courses, you will savor every bite. Ask to see the daily dinner specials they will be a topic of conversation for weeks to come.
- The Arizona Republic raved about our three signature La Bona Pasta dishes, seafood, Antipasti della Casa, and especially the Champagne Scampi, with veggies cooked to perfection and the delightful sauces that accompany most entrees. Online customer reviews highlight the wonderful Baked Brie appetizer, Pasta Novelo, Pasta Carbonara, Salsa La Bona Pasta, Pollo Calabareci, and a trio of ooey gooey Parmigianas Chicken, Veal and Eggplant.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for La Bona Pasta and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.