San Carlos, CA 94070
Monday: 11:00 AM - 8:30 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 8:30 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 8:30 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 8:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 8:30 PMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 8:30 PMSunday: ClosedClosed 3pm-4pm
- Bar Sangria, Beer, Wines
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
Welcome to La Hacienda. You could drive 500 miles south to find authentic Mexican cuisine, or you could take a short drive to La Hacienda, located on Laurel Street, one block west of El Camino Real in San Carlos, where for 28 years Tina and Cristobal have been serving fine authentic Mexican cuisine. Let yourself be transported to a sleepy little Mexican village where you sip their homemade Sangria and feast on the Especialidades De La Casa. Heart Bueno The refried beans, whole beans and Mexican rice are vegetarian and made with no animal products. We fry in 100% vegetable oil, and use absolutely no lard in any of our cooking. All visible fat is trimmed from meat, and poultry is skinned. Our sauces are completely vegetarian and made with no animal products. La Hacienda, recognized by Consumer Business Review as: Authentic Mexican Cuisine of the Year 2006
- Best Known For
- Fine authentic Mexican cuisine.
- Consumer Business Review recognizes La Hacienda as authentic Mexican cuisine of the year 2006.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for La Hacienda and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.