Las Muchachas Restaurant
Mountain View, CA 94043
Monday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PMTuesday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Special Needs Wheelchair Access, Booster/High Chairs
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer
- Amenities TV
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
Since 2003, "Las Muchachas Restaurant" has been serving in Mountain View, CA with authentic Mexican and Sinaloense cuisine. Originally from Sinaloa, Mexico, owners Marlene Cazares and family created "Las Muchachas Restaurant" out of their longing to find the authentic Central Mexican dishes they had grown up with. "Las Muchachas Restaurant" place is a warm and inviting eatery is reminiscent of Mexico Cities restaurants of the early 1900's, decorated with classic Spanish paintings, filled with energy. The restaurant features classic Mexican cuisine, blending rich flavors, textures and traditions from ancient Aztec and Mayan foods like chiles and corn with the unique blending of Spanish influences.
- Best Known For
- Authentic Seafood dishes like Camarones A La Diable, Jumbo Prawns sauteed in Spices and Hot Sauce and 7 Mares, a 7 seas soup with crab, shrimp, fish, calamari, sea snails & white clams.
- Numerous Awards and Recognition, Marlene Cazares as " Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year" - 2009
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Las Muchachas Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.