Ellicott City, MD 21042
Monday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Welcome to Leelynn's, the home of fine food with a casual dining atmosphere. Established in 2006, we are a locally owned and operated restaurant located in Ellicott City, Maryland. Our philosophy is to prepare our menu using fresh, organic local ingredients. We specialize in small plate fare, making our dishes a fantastic way to share with family or friends and try a wide array of flavors Known for our spacious outdoor dining area and our eclectic tapas cuisine, we also take pride in our seasonal wine lists and our twelve rotating draft beers.Our culinary department takes pride in using only the freshest ingredients while utilizing as much local product and produce as possible. Our Culinary team uses local produce for recipes and decorations from as close as Clarks Farm, just a few short miles down RT 108.
- Chef's Bio
- Responsible for the everyday operations are owner Lee Stumpf and his oldest son Collin. The creative mastermind responsible for most of the behind the scenes work is co-owner Karen (Lynn) Stumpf.
- Best Known For
- Happy Hour Monday-Friday 3:00PM-6:30PM 1/2 price for nearly all drinks: 18 wines by the glass (except house), all draft beer, all bar rail, and margaritas and cosmos!
- #1 Crabcake in Howard co!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for LeeLynn's and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.