Liberties US Hotel
Manayunk, PA 19127
Monday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMThursday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMFriday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMFood Served until 10pm.
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Cigar Friendly
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities Dancing, TV
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
This piece of history in Manayunk is also the sister bar & restaurant to Liberties in the city, but with a charm all its own. It was originally part of the late 1800's United States Hotel when a building permit was issued in 1903 authorizing the construction of a one-story addition designated as the "hotel bar." In 1914 the United States Hotel was demolished to make way for the Empress Theatre as movies became the rage. Today, the films and hotel are history and only this beautiful old saloon remains, still boasting its original tin ceiling, old-fashioned solid cherry bar and outdoor dining. The bar now enjoys its place in Manayunk as a favorite for dinner, brunch or happy hour for locals and visitors alike. You can always count on the sound of music, sports games and conversation to greet you when you walk through the door.
- Best Known For
- Amazing Crabcakes and the most Delectable Juicy, Big mouth Burgers in town.
- Best Of Philly " Mac & Cheese".
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Liberties US Hotel and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.