Los Tres Hermanos
Van Nuys, CA 91405
Monday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Early Bird Specials, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
The restaurant opened in 1988 in the little town of Tepetongo, Zacatecas, Mexico. Mr. Magdaleno Gutierrez came up with the concept of a place where you can really enjoy 100% authentic Mexican cuisine. With the help of his three sons: Jose, Orlando and Omar, his small restaurant became an instant hit, and his expertise as a chef paid back. Years later, Jose Gutierrez came up with the opportunity to invest in the United States, and so they decided to open a 100% authentic Mexican restaurant in the San Fernando Valley. The rest is history. It became an immediate success, and later they all decided to expand their little empire by opening 2, 3, 4 and just recently a fifth locations all over the Valley.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Los Tres Hermanos and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.