Louie's Italian Restaurant & Bar
Cos Cob, CT 06807
Monday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Atmosphere Romantic, Fireplace, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Valet, Street, Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Italian cuisine is known for its depth and variety of flavors, fresh ingredients, and classic comfort. Its diverse appeal, from tastes and textures to styles and regions, make Italian cuisine a family favorite. When Ron Rosa introduced Louie's Italian Restaurant & Bar, in 2008, he set out to capture the essence of his favorite Brooklyn neighborhood restaurants from his childhood. This Italian restaurant located in Cos Cob, Connecticut embodies just this; a classic family style Italian restaurant that pays tribute to Rosa's favorite Uncle Louie, for whom the restaurant is named.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Louie's Italian Restaurant & Bar and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.