Newark, NJ 07102
Monday| 8:00 AM - 10:30 PMTuesday| 8:00 AM - 10:30 PMWednesday| 8:00 AM - 10:30 PMThursday| 8:00 AM - 10:30 PMFriday| 8:00 AM - 10:30 PMSaturday| 8:00 AM - 10:30 PMSunday| ClosedBreakfast: M-Sa: 8am-11am Lunch: M-Sa: 11:30am-3pm Dinner: M-Sa: 5pm-10:30pm
- Special Needs Bar menu 3pm-11pm, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Hotel robert treat
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Wi-fi, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
Maize features a dazzling decor designed by internationally renowned restaurant designer Tony Chi that has been featured in The Sopranos and NBC's Weekend Today. Whenever in the soft, subtle lighting and sleek elegance of the main dining room or in the relaxed lounge with its right hardwoods and overstuffed deco furniture, the atmosphere at Maize sets the tone perfectly for pre and post theater gatherings or any other special occasions, business or personal. Maize also offers an exciting tapas menu and live jazz music in the lounge. The restaurant staff is available to cater functions of any size.
- Best Known For
- Utilizing the freshest produce, meat and seafood to create a seasonally changing array of surprising and memorable dishes
- Maize has been honored with many outstanding ratings, such as "Very Good" from The New York Times and "Three Stars" from The Star Ledger. Maize received the 2001 USA Culinary Excellence Award from The American Tasting Institute.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Maize and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.