Mama's Greek Cuisine
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Monday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Atmosphere Belly Dancing Sunday, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities TV
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Payment Methods
In 1961 John Koursiotis landed on the docks of Tarpon Springs from Greece to dive for the sponges in nearby waters. Meanwhile, his wife Maria opened a Greek restaurant, using culinary skills brought from the old country. Mama's menu is reasonably priced. Nearly all of the seafood is caugh the same day from the Gulf in local boats! Traditional dishes include appetizers like skordalia (potato garlic spread) and spanokopita (spinach pie). Soups, salads and sandwiches round out the menu. Fresh caught squid and octopus are also served. You will find a full bar. Smoking is permitted on the outside deck where seating is also available.
- Best Known For
- Authentic Greek Cooking - Mousaka, Pashtso, Dolmades & Lamb, Fresh Seafood, Best Whole Snapper CharBroiled to perfection.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Mama's Greek Cuisine and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.