Mamma Rosa Ristorante
Somers, NY 10589
Monday| ClosedTuesday| 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMWednesday| 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMThursday| 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMFriday| 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMSaturday| 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMSunday| 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMOpen Tues -Sun for lunch and dinner.
- Atmosphere Bar Scene, Live Music, Romantic, Fireplace
- Bar Full Bar
- Special Needs Child Menu, Wheelchair Access, Gluten-Free Items, Booster/High Chairs
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Attire Casual
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Banquet Facilities Off site and in house 100
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Methods
Stop in today and try some of our delicious, authentic Italian food. We promise you that if you try us once you will be with us forever!
- Chef's Bio
- Fortunato Multari, owner and executive chef of Mamma Rosa Ristorante and former owner / executive chef of Onda Blu Restaurant in Armonk, cares about his product, his patrons, his employees and his community. He opened Mamma Rosa as of October 2011 naming it after the most two important women is his life, his wife and mother, who both ironically have the same name, Rosa. Whenever you visit Mamma Rosa, Fortunato makes every effort to personally introduce himself and check to be sure you are satisfied. With over 30 years of experience Fortunato has been giving his patrons the utmost culinary experience. Mamma Rosa features a warm and inviting atmosphere offering authentic Italian cuisine at affordable prices. Our selections include delectable pasta, chicken, veal, seafood, and steak as well as our excellent daily specials. You may even want to just stop in and have a drink and a quick bite at the bar and lounge area!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Mamma Rosa Ristorante and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.