Marley's Gotham Grill
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Monday| 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMTuesday| 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMWednesday| 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMThursday| 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMFriday| 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday| 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMSunday| 12:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Karaoke, TV
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Payment Methods
Welcome to Marley's Gotham Grill in Hackettstown, NJ!
Introducing culinary excellence coupled with small town charm and reasonable prices that is sure to please all. As we say "you'll leave hear howling." Full bar, happy hour and catering services available.
To learn more about our Gotham Grill, be sure to check us out online at: http://www.idine.com/marleysgothamgrill
- Chef's Bio
- Chef/owner Bruno Pascale opened Marley's as a labor of love, and that love is earning across-the-board bravos. Chef Bruno graduated top of his class from the Culinary Institute of America, and the New York Institute of Dietetics, won the "Salute to Excellence" from the NRA and "Best of the Chefs" Award. Bruno is the former chef/owner of Mad City Caf? & Grill in North Brunswick, the Laughing Lion in Dover, Ristorante Il Forte in Sparta, and the Zucchini Grill in Wharton. He has also had his cooking show called The Mad Chef of Entrees and Excellence, Channel 3 Cable Chef, and is a certified member of the American Culinary Federation. Bruno currently owns and operates Caf? Z at Rutgers University and "Chef in the House," a personalized chef service. Being the original creator of the Laughing Lion in Dover, Chef Bruno now introduces Marley's.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Marley's Gotham Grill and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.