Broomfield, CO 80021
Monday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMBreakfast & Lunch served daily, weekdays 6:30AM to 4PM, weekends 7AM-4PM.
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Valet, Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Romantic, Fireplace, Resort/Country Club, Family / Children
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Warm and inviting, the Meritage restaurant tucked inside the Omni Interlocken Resort & Spa recently underwent a $2 million rejuvenation, and the appointments of new executive chef and chef de cuisine. For patrons, this means an emphasis on dishes with fresh organic and local ingredients served among plush intimate booths and tables surrounding a grand stone fireplace. Dinners feature Colorado lamb, certified Angus beef and wild seafood, accompanied by an extensive wine list. For lunch, diners can choose seasonal daily specials, sandwiches, and salads. Sunday Brunch and breakfast include cooked-to-order stations, weekly entrees, fruit, wide selection of breakfast breads and more.
- Chef's Bio
- David Harker was promoted to the position of Executive Chef after serving as Chef de Cuisine of Meritage, the Omni Interlocken Resort's fine dining restaurant. A graduate of the Western Culinary Institute in Portland, Oregon, Harker has previously served as executive chef for resorts and hotels in Orlando, Dallas, and Denver, and has worked as task force chef for Starwood Hotels & Resorts in San Francisco, Chicago and Charlotte. Executive Chef Harker oversees a culinary staff of 30, including Mario Clapes, the current Chef de Cuisine of Meritage, and is responsible for culinary direction of all three of Omni Interlocken's restaurants and its banquet operations.
- Best Known For
- Colorado Lamb, Certified Angus Beef, and a regional wine list of over 170 offerings.
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. AAA 4 Diamond. Best in County Wine List 2004.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Meritage and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.