Houston, TX 77063
Monday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Live Music, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Columbia is the main port of entry to South America. We are located at the North Westernmost tip of the South American continent.We are the fourth largest country and the second largest in population in all South America. Our geographic variety,with coasts on both the Pacific and Atlantic oceans,its three mountain systems running in the middle of the country from South to North, its immense valleys and prairies, its countless high plains, deserts and the Amazon jungle, give us an extensive culinary culture.Therefore Mi Pueblito Rstaurant was founded in 1998, to promote and maintain the richness of the Colombian cuisine in United States. The combination of exotic ingredients, along with authentic recipes make our food unique in flavor.Our kindness, service and the excellent flavor of our food make us proud to offer you a taste of our beautiful Columbia.
- Best Known For
- Churasco, Seafood casserole, Chicken Breast, Mi Pueblito style Bandeja.
- Houston Press, Reuters - November 2003
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Mi Pueblito and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.