San Jose, CA 95126
Monday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 AMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMopen 7 day a week.
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Home Meal Replace, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Welcome to Mudai, San Jose's Ethiopian Restaurant with a wide variety of authentic Ethiopian vegetarian and meat dishes. There are no utensils used in our restaurant as this is the Ethiopian custom, we offer a large selection of exotic dishes prepared the same way as a thousand years ago. Our dishes are characterized by the variety of spices used to give them their exotic flavor. Vegetarian dishes are also a staple of our cuisine. The variety of Watts and other dishes made of lentils, peas and other vegetables are as exotic and tasty as those with meats.
- 5 star rating I like this place. Tasty foul, tasty vegetarian combo and nice variations on tea (ginger with lemon? Don't mind if I do!). This has become my favorite Ethiopian place in the area. Try ordering the timatim fitfit hot. It's different, interesting, a ton of food, and above all, delicious! If you order things spicy, they will make (at least some things) a really nice spice level (red lentils and hot timatim fitfit especially). Just a note to be proactive in dining. 5 star rating.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Mudai Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.