Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Monday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 PMSunday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Early Bird Specials, Senior Discount, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Murphy's is located on Kear Street, off Route 118. It is a family-owned business striving to provide exceptional service, atmosphere and food. A delicious selection of appetizers, salads, burgers and Irish favorites makes for an enjoyable lunch or dinner at Murphy's. For quiet and intimate dining, opt for the warm and personal dining room. For more action, sit on the bar side of the restaurant where you can find televisions and live music. Offering a full bar and country tavern feel, Murphy's brings together a nice mix of patrons. You can count on Murphy's for a fun time whether you are with family or friends.
- Best Known For
- Atmosphere, Food, Irish music, Shepherds pie, Lamp Shank .
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Murphy's and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.