Namaste Kitchen Indian Cuisine
Petaluma, CA 94954
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMCLOSED 2:30-5PM
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, CLOSED 2:30-5PM
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Special Needs All You Can Eat, Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Sometimes music
- Payment Methods
Namaste is a Sanskrit which translates into English as 'I bow to you'. It is greeting performed with joined palms, in front of the chest with fingers pointing upwards, a bow of the head uttering the word Namaste and closing your eyes and opening it only when you bring the head up. However, it does not only end with a meaning and a gesture. It is a salutation filled with love, respect, openness towards friendship, and a welcoming symbol of another's existence into one's life.
- Chef's Bio
- Mr Dambar Bhadur Pun, brings expertise of Indian and Nepali cuisine . Over 20 years of experiences in various restaurants has made him a master of the trade. He has only perfected the art in his own unique style of food making which gives a fulfilling taste to everyone. Mrs. Laxmi Gauchan is our Tibetan food expert of namaste kitchen. She also has 20 years of experiane in cooking Tibetan food in Nepal. she has been working in Namaste Kitchen since it opened its doors.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Namaste Kitchen Indian Cuisine and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.