Occoquan Inn Restaurant and Tavern
Occoquan, VA 22125
Monday: ClosedTuesday: ClosedWednesday: ClosedThursday: ClosedFriday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Fireplace, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Payment Methods
Charming & Romantic. The Occoquan Inn is located in the heart of Historic Occoquan Virginia. The town was established in the late 1700's along the banks of the Occoquan River and still maintains the charm of that bygone era. The Occoquan Inn is an up-scale dining establishment with a warm and romantic atmosphere. Owned and operated by Gary Savage and Kevin Oswalt, the menu offers American cuisine at its finest.
- Best Known For
- Veal Occoquan Lobster tails Hand cut steaks
- Best brunch
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Occoquan Inn Restaurant and Tavern and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.