Old Feed Mill
Mazomanie, WI 53560
Monday| ClosedTuesday| ClosedWednesday| ClosedThursday| 4:30 PM - 8:00 PMFriday| 4:30 PM - 9:00 PMSaturday| 4:30 PM - 9:00 PMSunday| 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Fireplace, Outdoor Dining, Romantic, Scenic View
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu, Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients, Organic Menu Items, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Payment Methods
The Old Feed Mill's rich history dates back to pre-Civil War 1857, the year the Milwaukee & Mississippi Railroad Company arrived from Milwaukee, platted Mazomanie, and continued its drive to Prairie du Chien to create the first rail connection between the Great Lakes and the Mississippi River system. Think about it. What a big deal that must have been! While here, they also developed a water power supply for a new flouring mill, what is now The Old Feed Mill. Come dine with us, enveloped in our rich history, terrific food, and the careful attention of our exceptional staff. Whether you're seeking a romantic weekend for two or an appealing stop for a bus load of intrepid travelers, The Old Feed Mill offers a destination experience you'll cherish.
- The Old Feed Mill was featured in Midwest Living Magazine and on the Food Network as "The Best of Country Cuisine."
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Old Feed Mill and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.