Orland Park, IL 60467
Monday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:30 PMSunday: 4:30 PM - 9:00 PMPrivate Party Space Available Saturday and Sunday Afternoons.
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Amenities TV
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar
- Attire Casual
- Banquet Facilities Private Space Available Sat and Sun Afternoon
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Chef Patrick Concannon is proud to announce the opening of his new restaurant concept Osteria Ottimo. Ottimo is a rustic Italian restaurant that feels as though it's been there for a hundred years. Our 130-seat spot features an open kitchen, a glassed-in antipasti area, and straight-up Italian comfort food: lasagna bolognese; plenty of meatballs; a chalkboard touting fish, game, and other seasonal specialties; homemade gelati and sorbetti. Ask an Italian where to get the best food and It's either their mother's or their grandmother's house. We want our customers to identify with those things.
- Best Known For
- Comfort food dining, Great service, Homemade pastas, Extensive wine list
- Chicago Magazine Most Inventive Spin on Bruschetta May 2009, Chicago Magazine Hot List - March 2009
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Osteria Ottimo and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.