New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Monday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PMLunch M-F 11:30-2:30 Dinner M-Sat 5:30-11:00
- Parking Availability Valet, Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual, No Jeans
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Atmosphere Romantic
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Situated on Church Street steps way from the Hyatt Hotel and a mere three blocks from New Brunswick's Theater District, stands Panico's. Since 1987 Panico's has been impressing lovers of fine food and impeccable service in a warm and elegant atmosphere. Panico's is known for fine wines and classic and innovative Italian cuisine. The artistically presented dishes are splendid examples of Italian Cuisine at its finest. Our dedicated and professional staff is eager to provide you with a memorable dining experience. Whether you desire a romantic dinner for two or a celebration for 150, Panico's is the perfect destination for all your entertaining needs. Our entire restaurant is available for up to 150 guests and we have private dining areas that accommodate up to 40 guests. Contact us at 732.545.0454 for more information and personalized menus. Gift Certificates are available for the person who has everything, including a sophisticated palate, and can be purchased in any denomination.
- AAA Four Diamond Award 1996-2003, DiRoNA Award 1994-2003, Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 1994-2003, "The 5 Best Italian Restaurants in NJ" - NJ Life Dec. 2001 Issue
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Panico's and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.