Hollywood, CA 90028
Monday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMThursday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMFriday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMMON:Trivia WED:Karaoke THUR:RockBand and Karaoke FRI:Hip Hop Djs SAT:Hip Hop Djs SUN:Live Acts
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Valet, Street
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities Dancing, TV, Karaoke, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Cigar Friendly, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Payment Methods
The Pig 'N Whistle offers a feeling of classic Hollywood with a vaulted ceiling, detailed mahogany woodwork and cozy booths. It is a Hollywood landmark that hosted both the first Oscar after-party and Judy Garland's 15th birthday. After a complete renovation in 1999, the Pig 'N Whistle provides a delightful taste of old Hollywood for patrons. The lunch and dinner menu offers an array of delicious dishes - everything from spicy calamari, juicy steaks, gourmet sandwiches, healthy salads and English pub favorites like Fish & Chips. Aside from the comprehensive menu, the Pig 'N Whistle has nighttime Live Entertainment every Wednesday through Saturday in the Back Room along with Karaoke in the Main rom every Wednesday and Thursday.
- Chef's Bio
- Chris Breed at Cabana Club When this Brit moved to LA in 1990, he was crushed to see Hollywood was a wasteland of boarded-up shops and wandering drug addicts. While bar owners like Marc Smith (see "Too Cool for School") began building an edgier after-dark scene, Breed set out to bring back the glamour to Hollywood. He restored the Pig 'n Whistle and opened the uber-trendy White Lotus, which attracted so many celebs you couldn't drive through the Cahuenga corridor without the risk of hitting the paparazzi. Though he's closed White Lotus in January 2007 for a total remodel and name change, his tropical Cabana Club continues to pack heat. Breed now chairs the LAPD committee of Hollywood Restaurants and Nightclubs.
- Best Known For
- Celebrity hang-out. One of Hollywood's oldest restaurants.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Pig-N-Whistle and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.