Kansas City, MO 64116
Monday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday| 4:00 PM - 8:00 PMClosed 2:00pm-5:00pm Monday-Friday after Lunch to set-up for Dinner.
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Atmosphere Resort/Country Club, Romantic
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Attire Formal
- Reservation Information Not Required
Strongly European in background and culture, Argentineans enjoy dining in a generally relaxed atmosphere where conversations and gracious dining go hand in hand. Piropos, overlooking the Kansas City skyline from the hill at Briarcliff Village, offers a unique view, warm atmosphere and fresh foods prepared in the Argentinean style.
- Best Known For
- Argentinean dining is very cosmopolitan with a touch of Spanish, Italian, French and other ethnic foods. The food is simple, not particularly spice, yet flavorful.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Piropos Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.