McDonough, GA 30253
Monday| ClosedTuesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday| 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
PJ's Cafe on Macon Street's Historic Square strives to offer a fine-dining, yet family friendly and casual, restaurant atmosphere. As such, expect to find menu items ranging from meatloaf to Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon. This wide range of selection allows for PJ's Cafe to cater to the traditional date-night crowd as well as engagement parties and other, more formal occasions. Furthermore, PJ's lunch menu provides a wider-than-normal range of delicious selections. Choose from typical, quick-and-light fare, or opt for items normally reserved for longer dinnertime meals. In the end, the options are what make this spot a fantastic choice.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Paul is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, New York.
- Best Known For
- Chicken Marsala Maryland Crab Cakes Jumbo Lump Crab Meat Prime Ribeye Steak with Veggies and Potato Chicken Croissant
- Lifestyle Magazine - Best Hamburger in the South 2007 Chef of the Year - Two Gold Medals Four Star Chef
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for PJ's Cafe and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.