Baltimore, MD 21222
Monday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMRestaurant & bar hours differ. Bar open late. Show gift certificates upon arrival.
- Amenities Party room up to 75, TV, Private Party Room
- Atmosphere Sports Package, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Attire Casual
The year was 1953.... The Korean War was over, Ike was just sworn in as the 34th President, JFK married Jackie, and Lucy gave birth to Little Ricky. The city of Baltimore also gave birth that year to the Colts, the Orioles...and The Poplar Inn. Over fifty years ago our family opened The Poplar Inn with three simple goals: to provide a warm, friendly restaurant that serves great food at affordable prices. And in these rapidly changing times isn't it comforting to know that there's a place you can go where you're family.
- Best Known For
- Crab cake Norfolk. Maryland crab cake platter. Orange Roughy. Seafood combo. Baked spinach pie. The Italiano. Chicken Imperial. Prime rib. Gyro. Hot apple dumplings. Carrot cake. Weekly specials. Poplar Ruben. The barnyard,
- Great reviews in local magazines & papers.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Poplar Inn and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.