Itasca, IL 60143
Monday| 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMTuesday| 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday| 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMThursday| 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMFriday| 11:30 AM - 1:00 AMSaturday| 11:30 AM - 1:00 AMSunday| 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Scenic View, Resort/Country Club, Family / Children, Sports Bar
- Amenities Billiards / Pool, TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
LIVE MUSIC EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY MAY 27 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 3RD FROM 8-11PM. 2011. Prairie River is located in the Eaglewood Resort & Spa. When you're in the mood for good times, pleasant dining, and great cuisine, Prairie River can't be beat. The restaurant offers a pleasant, inviting atmosphere that is perfect for casual dining with families and friends. The menu features an extensive array of selections, with something sure to please every member of your group. Prairie River also features a professional staff of friendly people, who will ensure that your visit is a pleasant one. Everybody looks forward to seeing you, so please stop in soon! Pleasant dining, good times, and great cuisine.
- Chef's Bio
- Executive Chef John Billings has more than 20 years of experience in building and leading culinary operations for fine dining, banquet and catering services. Immediately prior to joining the Eaglewood Resort, Billings served as director of culinary services-director of food & beverage for the Sheraton Nashville Downtown. He has also served as executive chef at the Isle of Capri Casino Resort & Hotel in Bossier City and Lake Charles, La. Earlier in his career, he was named executive chef at the Lubbock City Club, the Sheraton Marina Corpus Christi, the Yo Ranch Hilton, to name a few. A leader in his field, Billings has been honored for his outstanding work by numerous professional organizations. He was named: American Culinary Federation Chapter Chef of the Year for 1997 and 2001; and Best of Show, Geneva Executive Club Annual Food Competition. He has also received six Gold Medals, four Silver Medals and two Bronze Medals in honor of his culinary talents.
- Best Known For
- FANTASTIC BRICK PATIO - FIRE PIT - WITH WONDERFUL GOLF COURSE VIEW
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Prairie River and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.