Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Monday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AMTuesday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AMWednesday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AMThursday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AMFriday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Special Needs Home Meal Replace, Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Quik-It Chicken offers "The Best Bird in 'Burg'" complete with drive through service, a convenience store and gas pumps. With the Quik-It concept, Owner Gene Thomas aims to give the marketplace both what it wants and what it needs, and hopes to demonstrate the viability of the model as a franchising opportunity for other entrepreneurs. Our event planning coordinator will work with you to ensure the success of any event. We specialize in picnics, corporate parties, reunions, graduations and anniversaries.
- Chef's Bio
- Eleven years ago Eugene Thomas decided that his dream of franchising the neighborhood store he had just opened was going to some day be a reality. Against all odds, he pursued that dream and in 1997 he opened Quik-It Convenience Center. The concept includes gas pumps, a convenience store and a restaurant with drive through service. His "secret" fried chicken process is another reason to visit Quik-It. They also provide catered meals for large and small meetings and events. Eugene Thomas is proof that following one's dreams with good planning and commitment is the key to success.
- Best Known For
- Chicken, Chicken and more Chicken !
- The Quik-It franchise was established by Eugene Thomas as a combination convenience store-gas station eat-in and take-out restaurant.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Quik-It Chicken and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.